[Namron] OU Medieval Film and Lecture Series

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 09:39:34 PDT 2011

Planning is already well underway for the 2012 Medieval Fair and the
corresponding Film and Lecture Series and Ann Marie is requesting our input
and ideas regarding the Series:

John,

Please post on your member page (or however you communicate with your group)
that the Medieval Fair of Norman is looking for input regarding the upcoming
Film & Lecture Series.  We are wanting people's opinions about what days and
times work best for movies and lectures.  We are also asking for input about
what movies and lectures they would be interested in.  Please go to Medieval
Fair of Norman Facebook page to give answers to the posted questions.

Thanks for all your help!

Ann Marie Eckart

Medieval Fair Coordinator

Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860