[Namron] Gift Basket

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:07:54 PDT 2011

It was my plan to attend the Namron Populace meeting this evening, to
collect those items being donated to the gift basket for Lillies War,
however, I was involved in a car accident this morning, and will not be able
to attend.

If you are one of the kind gentles who were donating items, please give them
to Her Excellency, Adena, who will be at the meeting.

With thanks,

Zubeydah