[Namron] Boy Scout Demo 6/10/11

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Jun 8 08:00:35 PDT 2011

This is a re-post of Her Excellency's information about the demo this Friday, originally posted 5/20/11.

Annabelle

The demo will be held Friday June 10 at the Big Tepee District Cub Scout Day Camp located at Ray Trent Park in Del City. The demo will last from 11 AM to 12:30 PM and will include chivalric and rapier combat and A&S demonstrations. The park will be open at 8 AM for setup. Lunch will be provided to demonstrators, so I will need a head count of participants by May 30. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them.