[Namron] Treb Demo

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Jun 14 12:05:40 PDT 2011

Well, folks, this is my final notice. So far Kyna is the only one that can
make it to the Trebuchet demo. I would go but I'll be out of town that week.
Here is the info from the sonner flight academy:

Would your treb team be available for a demonstration this summer?  We had
an opening in our summer camp schedule on June 29th.  If possible, we have
two groups of kids (20-25 each) that we would like each to have about a 30
minute demonstration. The kids are 12 and 13 years old.   Right now, our
schedule has a block from 10:15 to 11:15 on that day, but we can be
flexible.  The campers are here from 8:30 to 3:30.

If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I am going to have to let him know
that we won't be available. We need a couple people that can fire the
traction trebs.

yis,
HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com