[Namron] Directions for Cub Scout Demo in Shawnee...Monday, 20 June, 11:00 a.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 11:53:15 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Here are the directions for all those folks joining us on Monday:

>From Norman:
Take Hwy 9 East to Hwy 102. Turn left on Hwy 102 and follow North to Lake Rd. Turn left on Lake Rd. and follow to the end
of the road...Builders Cabin.

From I-40:
Take I-40 to the exit Hwy 102. Turn south on Hwy 102  and follow to Lake Rd. Turn right on Lake Rd. and follow to the end
of the road...Builders Cabin.

From Shawnee:
Take Lake Rd. (Benedict St. inside city limits) west to the end
of the road...Builders Cabin.
Again, we would like to set up at 10:00 a.m.

My sincerest thanks to all those folks taking time out of their summer (or away from their jobs) to help on this.

Regards,

Tadhg

Seneschal, Skorragardr
...brick by brick