[Namron] Fwd: [Barony-Eldern_Hills] In quest for Adriana, Cerridwen, and Breanna

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:25:45 PDT 2011

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Barony-Eldern_Hills] In quest for Adriana, Cerridwen, and Breanna
Date: 	Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:03:38 -0500
From: 	Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <Pookyloves at gmail.com>
To: 	AdriaLorelle MoCAnste <alorelle at sbcglobal.net>, The Barony of
Magical Delight <Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com>, "Newest Region's
Minister of Our Future (NRMoC)" <northern-moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org>

Greetings unto the Magical Land of The Eldern Hills!

I questeth to contact:

Adriana Lorelle (MKA: Terry J. Smith),

Cerridwen McKeown (MKA: Mindy J. Tucker)

Breanna O'Brennan (MKA: Kandy Lovan)

Wouldst you contact your beloved Pooky?
If anyone knoweth how to conta

The following have expired Membership Status:

Adriana Lorelle (MKA: Terry J. Smith) from Eldern Hills

Cerridwen McKeown (MKA: Mindy J. Tucker) from Eldern Hills

Breanna O'Brennan (MKA: Kandy Lovan) from Eldern Hills

Kiernan Ashta (MKA: Michael Copeland) from Namron

Could you please contact them and let them know about their expired
status? If they have an expired background check, please send them a
copy of the forms and tell them to go ahead and fax them in. Then, let
me know so I can then let Gwyneth know.

Also, I have some people on my list and I cannot find out which group
the are associated with. If you have any information on them, could
you please let me know?

Meriyan de Gart

Elena Kirkman

Katarina de Nuccio

MKA: C. Brian Towey (No SCA name known)

Liadon of Patrin-Or

MKA: Kelvin L. Soice (No SCA name known)

MKA: Katherine A. Herndon (no SCA name known)

MKA: Jamie Bozeman (no SCA name known)

MKA: Meggan L Cividanes (no SCA name known)

MKA: Thersa E. Reimer (no SCA name known)

MKA: Sabrina E. Hooten (no SCA name known)

MKA: Sandra A. Bradley (no SCA name known)

NOTE: MKA means Mundanely Known As.

Thanks again for all that you have done for this office and our youth!

Love and Hugs,

Cait

--
In service to Child, Kingdom, and Crown
Baron Pukhta "Pooky" Lovtsevich ~ Ansteorra's Newest Region's Regional

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!