[Namron] Book:Medieval Combat

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 13:58:53 PDT 2011

Saw this book recently that I don't recall ever seeing before.It's titled
 _Medieval Combat_.I saw it at Half Price Books {and if you're not aware of Half
Price Books stores and you're a reader,please consider yourself informed;there
are two stores in OkC and most of the books cost less than $10,some really good
books}but when I looked for it again a week later I couldn't find it.I DID find
it again yesterday...ONLINE.Wondering if anyone has heard of it before and what
you think of it?It has drawings of fighters;seems to be a HOW TO BOOK but what's
interesting is that I believe it was written in 1467.I'd like to hear if anyone
has any opinions about it and also if anyone is interested e-mail me off-list
and I'll cut and paste the address for you.It's a free website and seems to have
the whole book online.
                                               Edward