[Namron] Fwd: [NR] NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:31:42 PDT 2011

FYI -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NR]  NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:14:48 -0500
From: Cameron Lewis <okrabbit at cox.net>
To: Northern list <northern at lists.ansteorra.org>

So it has been 3 weeks and folks stopped talking about names.  If you have
any information from heraldic type folks on why any of these names would
not
pass now is the time for them to be taken off the list.  Yes the region did
decide to ask the kingdom to register the region name, so we need a name
that is able to be registered.  I plan to submit this list in notes and
challenges before the 1st of July, that means THURSDAY, so it can be in the
August Blackstar for a polling in the month of August at the local
meetings.
If you cant make the local meetings in August then an email or snail mail
copy can be sent to your local Baron/Baroness or me.

Also if anyone has any new suggestions PLEASE LET US KNOW.  None of this is
permanent until the Kingdom has it registered so we can STILL WRITE IN
NAMES.  There will also be a space for write in names on the polling.

Even though members wanted more time to submit names for consideration, no
new names have been submitted to me or on the list.  There is still time
but
time is running out

Here is the suggested list once again:

Cyrmoden

Hastmark

Quivara

Norðþunor

Norchester

Hríthmarc

In Service,
Cassius Lepus
Baron of Wiesenfeuer

please forward this to all the northern groups' lists as I am only on
Wiesenfeuer.