[Namron] Is everyone ok?

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Jun 15 05:12:59 PDT 2011

We're fine.  We were at the theater, which lost power.  When the storm died down a bit, we went home.  We apparently had lost power for a few minutes, since the clocks needed to be reset, but that was about it.  Other than a LOT of leaves stripped off everywhere and high water in the street.

Annabelle