[Namron] Bardic Canceled under after Gulf Wars

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 09:21:16 PST 2011

After much contemplation, I've decided that I am going to put bardic sing alongs
on hiatus until after Gulf Wars.  We are all so busy getting ready that I was
going to cancel next week anyway, and I am leaving tomorrow for a week in CA
(and there's a long list of things that I have to get done before that happens).

When we return from Gulf War, we will return to weekly sing alongs at 7pm on
Thursday evenings.  :)  We'll be picking some new songs because most of us are
pretty well versed now on the current book, so come with ideas!

 YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Science