[Namron] PENNANT PROJECT

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 12:30:31 PST 2011

Can we get a rush project up to sew and prepare 30-40 simple 6 inch by 12
inch triangular Pennants for our tent poles?  I figure that will give enough
to at least decorate the front wall poles of our Big Canvas-half the banners
Yellow the other half Black.  They will attach to a 9 inch long wood dowel
stock that will sleeve over the pinner on top the pole.  And if we can ultra
fast track this, they can be ready to go to War!

I will donate the materials to make the dowel shafts-we just need folks to
sew and attach the banners themselves.  Let me know.

Thanks!

Wolfgang

07:34:00

07:34:00