[Namron] Last minute Med Fair Work Day

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Mar 23 07:07:44 PDT 2011

Med fair quickly approaches! Her Excellency and I are very excited. After a
conversation with our coordinator (HL Wolfgang) we have decided to hold a
final work day this Saturday. We have several tent poles to finish and other
minor projects.

If you would like to help out, the work day will be held at Baron Donnchadh
and Baroness Kathryn's house this Saturday beginning at 10AM. Whether it's a
baronial project or you need to finish a personal project in time for Med
Fair please feel free to stop by.

the address is:
3101 SW 124th
Okc, ok 73170

Finally, don't forget that we have a Med Fair planning meeting this
thurseday @ Reeves Park.

in service,
HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com