[Namron] Medfair setup

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:03:03 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone!

Wolfgang and I will be out at Reeves park starting at 11am on Wednesday
and working until late. We will be back there again on Thursday at 11am
to work on finishing up the setup of the SCA compound.

We will be setting up tents, list field, banners, and everything. We are
trying to make sure that we get everything setup and arranged so that
everyone can go home and a good time Thursday evening and get prepared
for Friday and the start of the fair.

On Friday there is a Grand procession starting at 9:30am from the SCA
compound that will wind through the fair and end at the Medfair Royal
Court. Anyone that can be there for this is encouraged to attend.

Any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated:-)

YIS,
Vincenti
Cell: 405-361-6761