[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Arrow making class Sunday the 27th

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 16:33:08 PDT 2011

I just wanted to pass this on to the Namron group, in case anyone was interested. Please note that this is in place of Wiesenfeuer's regular practice, not Namron's.

-Colette

Greetings Populace,

This Sunday (March 27th) instead of regular archery practice we will be having

an arrow making class.  I will have all of my personal equipment as well as the

baronies.  Everyone is welcome to bring their own equipment and projects out to

work on or the barony has loaner arrows that need to be fletched, if you

are looking to learn how to fletch arrows.  We will be meeting at the nature

center at camp DaKani around 2:00 pm.

 Tigernach Mitcham

Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal

405/520-2294