[Namron] Namron Officers meeting March 28th 7:30pm

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:37:30 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Populace,

This is just a reminder that our monthly officers meeting will be
tomorrow night Monday March 28th at 7:30pm at the home of Their
Excellencies. The address is 15601 Camellia Road Oklahoma City, OK 73170.

The general populace along with any deputies are encouraged to attend
but unless they are representing the officer and reporting for them,
they will need to wait until the end of the meeting to offer additional
comments and suggestions. The reason for this is to ensure that all of
the officers have ample time to make their report and to keep the
meeting as short as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron Seneschal