[Namron] Medieval Fair Refreshments

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Tue Mar 29 22:34:00 PDT 2011

With the  Norman Medieval Fair just days away I would like to remind
everyone that we welcome donations of simple food or non-alcoholic
libation. So far we have had 3 gallonl jars of pickles donated, and
Annabelle say's she would be bringing cinnamon rolls one day.

Items that we could still use are:
     Pickled Eggs,
     Pitted Green or Ripe Olives
     Fruits (Grapes, Apples, Oranges, Bananas, etc.),
     Breads, Deserts,
     Block or Cubed Cheeses,
     Chips,
     Vegetables (Carrots, Celery, etc.),
     Fighter Biscuits,
     Lemonade Mix
    or any other 'Finger Food' item that your family enjoys.

We are going to be trying to keep the SCA compound free of any modern
types of cups and table setting, so please bring your period cups, mugs
or tankers to drink from.

If you have items to donate could you please drop me a note and let me
know what you'll be bringing _*and*_ on what day, that way I can let
everyone know so we don't end up with 200 lbs of Bananas and all of them
arriving on Sunday.

The Embassy really needs everyone's help to make this the best Med-Fair
so please visit http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/ and go to the
volunteer sign up area, add your name to one of the many  time slots in
the Kitchen, Waterbearing, or any of the other areas also needing your help.

Bucello da Murano
Medieval Fair Refreshment Director