[Namron] Returing to the fold

SBarrett barrett1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 21:57:40 PDT 2011

>From Chapter VI, the Year of the Motley Laurel;

"Woe unto Namron that he who was called the alligator, Frea, must depart to the west. Then did Namron gather to bid him farewell at a place where the fields did meet a moat. And Frea did hold forth and explain his views on fealty. Then did the populace (who were sitting at his feet) cry unto him saying, "Yea, but our necks do wax painfully; lower yourself, kind Alligator." Frea did leap into the moat and continue his sermon. Then did he finish and depart; and Namron did grieve sorely for the loss of him."

"...And the winds of the Storm sang Frea's name"

Same guy?

~Finnacan