[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 19:22:15 PDT 2011

Greetings,
Children's Activities are looking very busy and fun for Baronial this year.  We
will hold our Youth Bellydance and Youth Drumming Competitions again this year
and I know that many of our children are looking forward to them.  Along with
the competitions there will be a drumming class and a bellydance class.

New this year will be Stick Horse races!  Get out those ponies that Father
Winter handed out and start getting them in shape.  For those of you who did not
get a horse at Yule or do not have one the House of Patrin-Or will be providing
us with a stable of a dozen grand ponies.  There will be two age level races.

I will post a schedule about a week before the event so keep watching for
details.

Yours in humble service to the children,
Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer MoC