[Namron] MED FAIR POSTERS - PLANNING MEETING

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 08:15:11 PDT 2011

Welcome home from War!

I still have Med Fair Posters available if you can help get one or 2 up in
public places or wish to have 1 for your personal collection.  I also want
to have our next planning meeting either Wednesday or more likely Thursday
evening at Reaves Park where we can actually walk through the Embassy as we
bring plans together-I'll let you know by Tuesday.

And if there is Open A&S at the Hidden Castle tonight (Monday) I will be
there with Posters and Brochures and hopefully as many Directors as
available can attend for an informal planning and Q&A.

In Service

Wolfgang

19:34:00