[Namron] MED FAIR PLANNING MEETING

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 12:55:13 PDT 2011

With just 10 days to go until the Fair opens, I would like to have another
Med Fair Planning Session at 7 pm Thursday, March 24 at Reaves Park; let's
meet under the big Pavilion just south of the Embassy (if that is in use, we
can gather by the Embassy Bridge on the south end of our lands).  By meeting
at the Park, we can do a final "walk through" of layout and whatever we
still need to get detailed out before things really get hectic next week.

In the meantime, keep checking the Web Site for "Breaking News" updates.
http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/

We look forward to seeing you then!

Wolfgang

On Behalf of the Staff of Directors