[Namron] More Med Fair Parking Questions

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 28 14:28:37 PDT 2011

I haven't gotten a final update from Ann Marie on parking details but here
is what I know so far:

I was going to ask that, too; I have some specific questions in addition to
Shanna's:

1.Can we park there on the north?

There is a long strip of parking spots on the north end of the park on
Timberdale that we have been able to use in the past

2.What other options are available?

Handicap and permit parking is available on site before 9 am, and I should
be getting a limited supply of permits Wednesday.  If you have a handicap
tag, it is available first come-first serve, again before 9 at which point
no vehicles are allowed on the grounds.

3.Do we need parking passes to use any of these?

See #2

4.Is there a charge to park at Lloyd Noble?

The OU Athletic Dept, will again be charging $5, and that is something the
Fair has no control over.  I would at least hope they use that money to help
get OU a good Men's Basketball Coach!

5.Will we be allowed to enter the North parking area to unload at least if
we come late?

As far as I know, yes.  I will get final confirmation Wednesday.  From the
north car park, just walk between the 2 ball diamonds to get to the Embassy.

I haven't  had my own dragon for a while so it's not something I'd worry
about much but I suggested to a couple of people from Steppes that they
might like to come and wondered more about it and I don't know if my own
coachman has thought about the parking situation,either.

                       thanks for any help,

                                    Edward

06:34:00