[Namron] Medfair Information

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:29:05 PDT 2011

The parking on the opposite side of the baseball fields will be open and
is free parking (first come first serve).

We will not have any parking passes for anyone.

Lloyd Noble is again charging $5 for parking if you park in their
parking lot.

We don't know if we will be able to get the gates open for walking
between the baseball fields directly to the SCA compound.

Once the fair starts each day no vehicles are allowed on to the grounds.
I am not sure of the exact cutoff time.

We will have one of the war wagons in camp that can be used to tote
stuff from the parking lot to the compound.

YIS,
Vincenti