[Namron] Namron Officer meeting notes 3/28/11

Kim Lockaby kimievchaos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:32:15 PDT 2011

I run across students every day with majors in the Classics and History
departments that are interested in stuff we do but aren't ready to step
outside the campus comfort zone to try stuff.  If someone could make a
handful of color fliers advertising a trebuchet or rapier demo, garb & grub,
or other stuff that might be conveniently close to campus, I can post them
where these people will see them.  This would make it look like the kind of
activities happening around campus all the time and thus less
intimidating/culty.  I only need 2 or 3, so I can print them myself.  I can
consult on what might be the most tempting language to use on the fliers.

-Muriel