[Namron] Returing to the fold

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:56:06 PDT 2011

Oh my snarf!

I just jumped to the left and stepped to the right with my hands on my hips!

Lets get this party started in here!
Joshua Llywylllyn deBoer du Polderslot

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!