[Namron] More Med Fair Parking Questions

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 13:51:59 PDT 2011

I was going to ask that,too;I have some specific questions in addition to
Shanna's:

1.Can we park there on the north?
2.What other options are available?
3.Do we need parking passes to use any of these?
4.Is there a charge to park at Lloyd Noble?
5.Will we be allowed to enter the North parking area to unload at least if we
come late?

I haven't  had my own dragon for a while so it's not something I'd worry about
much but I suggested to a couple of people from Steppes that they might like to
come and wondered more about it and I don't know if my own coachman has thought
about the parking situation,either.
                       thanks for any help,
                                    Edward