[Namron] Med Fair Volunteer Sign Up

Kayci McKinley nicolaea1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:45:40 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populous,
The Med Fair sign up list is now available on line at:
http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/volunteer-signup

Please sign up!!!!

If you are planning on taking a shift in one of the tents during Med Fair,
please go and sign up for a shift.  This will allow us to get a handle on
how many spots we still need to fill, as well as allowing us to post
schedules for the mundanes, so that they will know when we are doing what.

Areas where we need help are: Walking the Ropes, Sitting the Thrones,
Waterbearing, Helping in the Kitchen, A&S, Living History(A&S Demo),
Hospitaler, Runners, Floaters, and Entertainment.  Each shift is two hours,
with a two hour break between shifts.

If you know of members of our populous that do not have access to the
internet, please pass on that they can call the Director in charge of that
activity or they can call me to sign up: Nicolaea (cell) 479-270-9127 or
(home) 405-360-2550.

Also, please pass the word that if you know of anyone on site who would like
to help, but needs to know what shifts are still available, please send them
my direction as I will be at the fair all three days.

YIS,
HL Nicolaea, Staff Director