[Namron] Medfair setup

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:59:58 PDT 2011

Things went great yesterday!

We got the Namron Baronial Pavilion up and we got a number of other
tents set up. Syr Owen made it out with his tent and got it setup (I
think he is considering the possibility of doing some fighting this
weekend!). Ian made it out with his tent and family and setup his tent.

Tribe came by and dropped some stuff off and surveyed their area so they
can get setup today.

List field poles, ropes, and bases are at least in the middle of the field.

One of the tents had to have an on-site repair job done on it, thanks
Annabelle.

Thank you to everyone that helped setup: Annabelle, Aonghas, Merlin,
Chris, Nicolaea, Wolfgang, Kyna, Andrew, Donnchadh, Caterina, and
Orlando. (my apologies if I missed anyone.)

We can use some more help today with tents and especially putting up
banners and decorations to make everything look great. We will not have
time to do everything Friday morning. The Grand Procession starts at the
SCA compound at 9:30am so we will need to have everything done and be in
garb before that time.

Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone!

YIS,
Vincenti