[Namron] Tuesday May 3rd

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:34:32 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I have spoken with Baron D'Alder/Ranger Terry, the tents are drying
well.  Tomorrow Tuesday May 3rd at 5:30pm we will be meeting at Camp
Dakani to take down the baronial pavilions.

D'Alder mentioned to me that there was 1 mundane tent left in tent city
across from where the showers were close to the road and it is folded
up.  He did not know if someone was returning to pick it up or if it was
trash.  If anyone knows about this mundane tent, please let me know, so
we can dispose of it or return it to who it belongs to. If no one claims
this tent before we are out there it may be thrown away.

We have rescheduled our Populace meeting due to the need to get our
tents back to their home in Phred the Shed. The Populace meeting will be
held next Tuesday May 10th at 7:30pm at the UU Church in Norman.   Feel
free to come out to Camp Dakani, if you wish, to help with the taking
down of the pavilions, I'm sure it will not take long if a sufficent
amount of us are there.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal