[Namron] Cheesecloth

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed May 4 14:05:05 PDT 2011

Thanks!  I will let my friend know !

Adena

-----Original Message-----
From: Epperson, Sheryl <eppersos at oge.com>
Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 11:17 am
Subject: Re: [Namron] Cheesecloth

How much is a large amount?  Hancock fabrics online has a box of 34” by 70 yards for $171.50.  It’s long enough since I bought any I don’t know if that’s a good price or not, but it can probably be beat if you check online elsewhere.  Actually, looking at their website, they also have 36” by 6 yards for $6.79, which is about 1/3 the price.  Also, they have a code good for 15% off entire online purchase on their main page online.  http://www.hancockfabrics.com/

Annabelle