[Namron] Off Topic, emergency dog re-homing.

Matthew House mhouse_1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 20:08:40 PDT 2011

Sorry to bother you fine folks, but I have a slight problem.

I have a handsome white husky male, about a year old, one blue eye, one brown,
housebroken, all his shots, gentle, friendly, social. He's a bit hyper.

The problem is the other dogs in the house do not want to get along with him.
It's clear that he's not going to fit in here, but it's not his fault. He's a
damned good dog, and I've got 200 bucks invested in him, but I have to re-home
him. So if anyone interested could drop me a line, that would be really nice.

Again, my apologies for the interruption.

 Ego owe Deus mortalitas , ceterus est mei