[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:35:52 PDT 2011

Greetings to all!

This weeks A&S for Wiesenfeuer was to be this Thursday has been rescheduled to
the following Monday, May 16th.  I will be teaching pyrography (wood
burning) techniques and history.  Supplies will be provided and I will have 3-4
burners to use but if you'd like to attend and have a burner of your own please
bring it.  A&S starts at 7pm located at HL Branislava's house 612 Brookwood
Drive OKC, OK 73139.  Call HL Branislava at 650-8121 for directions to the
house.  Call HL Deirdre at 397-7649 if you have any questions about the class.

YIS
HL Deirdre ni Raghailligh
Deputy A&S Wiesenfeuer