[Namron] lost and found

David Kazee eynon_david70 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 10:02:05 PDT 2011

Hey the 2 tone leather mug is mine thanks annabelle. Though I would never find it.
Eynon

Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint

We also have 2 mugs for lost and found.  One is a very pretty 2-tone leather mug I found after everyone else left the amphitheater after bardic, and the other is a brass tankard found in the camp area. Annabelle From: namron-bounces+eppersos=oge.com at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces+eppersos=oge.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Vallie Copley