[Namron] Lilies War

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:19:05 PDT 2011

I totally forgot at populace meeting that I had an announcement to
make. A very nice lady from Northkeep (I cannot spell her name), asked
if I would collect items for the gift basket from Ansteorra to another
Crown, to be given at Lillies. Her Highness Gwen had asked that the
Northern Region be in charge of this basket. So, all you artisans and
brewers and vintners, get to work, bring something nice to next
populace and we can "wow" another kingdom with our talents.  If you
have a moment, drop me a line so I have an idea of what we will be
sending. It is not just Namron, but all the groups in the North. Many
thanks in advance for your assistance - Gwyneth