[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 61, Issue 37

Ralph Davis rdavis1971 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:06:11 PDT 2011

Based on the directions on the website, and google maps of Clear Creek,
Duncan, OK.. I have been able to get approx. latitude/Longitude co-ordinates
(sorry, no street address) to the Campground Rd turnoff from W. Gatlin Rd,
for those Smart phones/GPS units that can use them..
34.5798,-97.8364
from that point, there should be SCA signs to follow.
Mind you, this is completely untested, so take it for what you will.  These
are probably the directions and information I will personally use (Unless
Vincenti's are much better!)

Duncan