[Namron] Steppes Warlord - May 27th - 30th - who is going?

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:19:08 PDT 2011

Antonia, me, and the two kids are going.  We're currently planning on
camping cause it will be cheaper and we're broke.  :O  I think we'll go down
Friday night and come back Sunday, but that isnt certain.  Currently
planning on brewing, rapier, and bardic (I think there was bardic).. Of
course, most of this hinges on money and the ability to get our stuff down
there.