[Namron] Laurel's Prize Tournament!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun May 15 18:46:15 PDT 2011

Congratulations to Lady Antonia, She has secured our Barony the right
and privileged to host Laurel's Prize Tournament (LPT) this year! Her
excellency and I spoke with Mistress Marguerite this weekend and she was
very happy to inform us of this great news.

This gives our Barony another chance to show the rest of the kingdom how
well we can run an event! LPT is an excellent opportunity for the Arts and
Sciences community.  More details and dates for the planning meetings will
follow shortly. Lady Antonia will be looking for lots of help with both
planning and execution of this event. So, if you have some area you would
like to assist with please feel free to contact her off list at
okwldflwr at gmail.com

yis,
Orlando and Caterina
Barone il Baronessa di' Namron