[Namron] Cub scout demo

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 12:48:27 PDT 2011

Hello Baroness Annabelle,
Thank you for your continued interest in the cub scout demo and for reminding me to get the word out about it. The demo will be held Friday June 10 at the Big
Tepee District Cub Scout Day Camp located at Ray Trent Park in Del
 City. The demo will last from 11 AM to 12:30 PM and will include chivalric and rapier combat and A&S demonstrations. The park will
be open at 8 AM for setup. Lunch will be provided to
demonstrators, so I will need a head count of participants by May 30. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Populace members, please e-mail the list by May 30 if you plan to attend so that I can get a head count to my POC with the cub scouts. I know that many of us work, but I would like to make a good showing (especially of fighters) for the troop.
Thanks for all you do, and have a great weekend!
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina