[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman at Stepps Warlord

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:27:41 PDT 2011

FYI -

Vincenti

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman at Stepps Warlord
Date: 	Thu, 26 May 2011 09:22:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	pbres at aol.com
To: 	ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org

Greetings unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra!
Upon the splendid fields of Ansteorra this May 29^th , Royal Majesties
Lochlan Dunn & Gwen verch Cywrig de Ynys Mon will choose their Royal
Huntsman.Come and test your mettle against the best our Kingdom has to
offer.Rest assured your skills will be tested no matter if you be a
crossbowman or handbowman.
We have several ends designed to test your skills against a variety of
targets, i.e. wreaths, animals and even a Combat Archery round to make
sure our Huntsman can defend no matter what the field of battle may
be.The Combat shoot will be a standard IKCAC round.It will require that
you have combat legal bow/crossbow, ammo, head and hand appropriate
armour (be that rapier or heavy weapons forms).
We look forward to seeing the best Ansteorra has upon the fields of
glory that our gracious hosts are providing.
HL Padraic of Kilkenny