[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Congratulations - titled competitions

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:07:27 PDT 2011

Fyi - more to follow:-)

Vincenti

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Congratulations - titled competitions
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:44:55 -0500
From: Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org>
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>,
Barony of Steppes - SCA Inc. <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>

I wish to congratulate the winners of our Warlord, Champion, Archer, Bardic,
and Middle Eastern Dance competitions:

Jarl Hrafn Olafsson is the 38th Steppes Warlord
Countess Elizabeta is his Consort of Love and Beauty

Don Pieter Rausch is our 24th Steppes Champion.
Lady Christiana Ivarsdottir is his Consort of Grace and Honor

HL William Black Dragon, known as Ironwyrm, is our 11th Steppes Archer

HL Alden Drake is the 27th Steppes Bard

Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian is our second Middle Eastern Dance Champion

I wish to thank our previous Heroes of the Steppes, King Lochlan, Don Ingve,
Lord David, HL Svan, and HL Toryn for serving us as our first titled heroes,
and for supporting us and standing with us during our first year as Baron
and Baroness of the Steppes.

More thank yous and congratulations are forthcoming, but I wanted to spread
the wordfame of our newest Heroes of the Steppes as soon as I was able, such
a proud and humbled Baron and Baroness we are.

Thank you,

Baron Duncan Hepburn and Baroness Genevieve de Courtanvaux