[Namron] Steppes Warlord - May 27th - 30th - who is going?

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun May 15 18:52:41 PDT 2011

We will have plenty of shade for Namron on the lyst field.....The Calm in
the Storm will be present ;-) I am either entering Archery or Chivalric AND
rapier and bardic. The chiv combat is grueling at warlord. So, not sure yet.

OH, I think this may be my last event till I return....

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi