[Namron] Armor For Sale - Christmas Ideas

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 07:35:27 PST 2011

All,

I have some heavy weapons armor I purchased years ago intending to do combat
archery. I have never used any of it and it is still in the packaging. I am
looking to sell the following.

1 helm (pointy top Sugarloaf?)      $150
1 helm (pointy top open/grill face) $150
1 pair elbow cops (Rondell)         $ 25
1 pair knee cops (Rondell)          $ 35
1 side leather (about 20 sq ft)     $100

I have pictures I can send to any interested party. I don't think these are
stainless steel.

Elric Dracwin