[Namron] Baroness Adena at Yule... :)

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 15:27:26 PST 2011

Greetings!

As I am sure most of you have heard, Baroness Adena (also known as My sissy) has been announced to be elevated to the Order of the Pelican at Wiesenfeuers Yule Revel December 3, 2011. I am organizing her Vigil, and I know that there are many people out there that love her, and want to help out. If you want to help, please e-mail my self, or call me at (405) 532-4573. I have many plans, but I know that people will want to help. Anything you want to help with would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!

Lady Kyna Terricsdottir
MKA Kylie Alvis
kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
405-532-4573