[Namron] Namron Officer Meeting notes- November 21, 2011

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:15:34 PST 2011

*Seneschal: *we will be getting prepared for Gulf Wars. We have the
Chivalric officer position open and the A & S Minister position open.
Anyone interested please send an application to the Northern Regional,
HE Caterina and myself. If you don't know how to get to the application,
get in contact with me and I can get you there.The Med Faire Coordinator
is Lord Bucello. We are still open for Beltane Autocrat. Beltane will be
held the 1^st weekend of June this year. Please let HE Caterina and
myself know if you are interested in autocrating that event.

*Archery Marshal: *We have 2 new combat archers, Baronessa Caterina and
Lady Antonia, they both got authorized this past weekend at BAM. We will
be having a Northern Regional Fighter Practice on December 4^th , the
day after Yule.There will be Combat Archery and Siege. There will be
authorizing marshals for both activities at the practice so if you want
to get authorized please review the rules prior to the practice so that
you can complete it at the practice.

*Hospitaler: *Not much going on, I do want to get some contact cards
made up, so I can be handing them out. If anyone has any suggestions on
what to be putting on them or where to go to get them made, please
contact me by December pop meeting. We need pants and skirts for loaner
gear. If anyone has any material to donate that would be appreciated
also. I would like to have a sewing day for making loaner gear on a
Monday night after the first of the year.

*Treasurer: *not present, but sent in report: Protectorate totals are as
following 307 people signed in gate 14 of which were families, which
would add to the total. The non-member surcharge check was for $590 and
the profit split sent to kingdom was $169.41 the current balance in the
checkbook is $9432.78.

**

*Herald: *not present

*Chivalric Marshal: *not present

*Rapier Marshal: *not present, but report that there will be rapier at
the NRFP December 4^th , and people from Eldern are coming up for
getting authorized possibly.

*A & S Minister: *not present

*Webminister: *not present

*Minister of Children: *not present

*Baronessa: *We will be having a Potluck at the December 6^th Pop
Meeting. I will be bring a turkey, if everyone else could bring a side
dish and a gift for a dirty Santa game if they want to participate. If
you want to exchange Christmas cards please bring them to the Pop
Meeting, also if you want to send a Christmas card to Barone Orlando
bring them to me there and I will be sending them out right after that.
HE Adena will be elevated at Yule to the Order of the Pelican. It was
alot of fun getting authorized at BAM, looking forward to the NRFP.