[Namron] BAM Help With Gate

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:04:40 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Namron,
I write this day to ask those who plan to attend BAM this year to volunteer to help with gate at this wonderful event. The Baron and Baroness themselves have asked for help from all of Ansteorra in this endeavor. It looks as though there are still many gate shifts available. In particular on Friday there are shifts available at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m., and 10 p.m. Please e-mail me back here on the list or privately at dnk_p at hotmail.com if you are able to help.
Thanks for your help in advance!
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina