[Namron] Thanksgiving

Baroness Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 18:13:42 PDT 2011

Ulf and I will be hosting our yearly Thanksgiving get together again this year. All who would like to come are welcome. Dinner at 2:00 pm. Bring a dish and a dollar for the meat. We will be having roast turkey, smoked turkey and baked ham. Games after dinner. Please come by and share the blessings in your life and please bring anyone you know who needs a place to go. We look forward to seeing you all. If you need directions or other details please drop a line or call.

Ulf and Maleah
321-4747