[Namron] Fwd: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] ISO Lady Droen

Wolfyheather wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 18:01:46 PDT 2011

Lady Ara (and anyone else considering competing in the Bardic at Axeman),

This will be an old fashioned bardic competition - that is, no theme, per se. Bring your best piece, bearing in mind that her Excellency prefers upbeat, happy, or comedic songs. I am hoping that we can continue bardic into the night, even after the competition ends.

I can't wait to see you all at the event!

YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke

P.S.  Thank you for forwarding this, Lady Margarita.