[Namron] Namron Populace Meeting 11/1/11 Notes

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:51:44 PDT 2011

If there are any corrections that need to be made, please include me in
the reply so I can keep a corrected copy for my records.

  YIS,

Margherita

Namron Seneschal

Namron Populace Meeting 11/1/11

West Wind Unitarian Universalist Congregation

Meeting began at 7:35pm

*Baronessa: *Had a really good time at Eldern's event this past weekend.
Gabriel (Grandson to Sybilla and Bucello) won the children's archery.
Lady Antonia won the brewing competition-it was her 2^nd time entering.
We had the Baroness Toy Tourney and we received a lot of toys for the
Toys for Tots. HE Donnchadh won the archery and Lord Jacq won the
rapier. We have 3 Kings this weekend; we are asked to fight with the
Hospitalers. We have Axeman coming up the next weekend. There will be a
trebuchet practice the Sunday of Axeman (November 13^th ) at Camp
Cimarron. We then have BAM on November 18-20^th , then a weekend off
from the SCA, with Thanksgiving weekend. Then there is Wiesenfeuer Yule
on December 3^rd . We also have several other activities, Open A & S on
Mondays, Scribal and Rapier on Tuesday, Heavy on Wednesday.

*Seneschal: *Just finished up with Protectorate, the event went well and
everything ran smoothly. We have the Chivalric Marshal position open and
the A & S Minister position open until December Pop Meeting. Anyone
interested in applying please send their application to HE Caterina,
Northern Regional, and myself. *Chronicler: *The Plume is available
online and a few copies are available at the back of the room. Any
submission is due to me by November 25^th to be in the December Plume,
so please send them to me. *Chivalric Marshal: *Protectorate had 22
fighters with the champion being Centurion Morgan Black dragon. I am
holding armoring days at my house periodically, look to the list for
when those dates are. *Hospitaler: *went to HE Adena's and picked up a
lot of material and garments to go for the loaner garb. I will be
organizing and putting them in sets that go together. Lord Bucello did
an excellent job on the clothing racks. They looked great at
Protectorate and were put to use.

*Treasurer: *we currently have $10,273.82 in the checking account, not
all expenses have been taken out, still have a couple out there.

*Rapier: *Protectorate had 14 fighters and the champion was Lord Jacq.
Her Majesty was warming the fighters up before the fight. Everyone was
excited about that. We have practice every Tuesday night at 7pm at
Sellers Center, come out if your interested we have plenty of loaner gear.

*Archery Marshal: *Protectorate we had the Royal Huntsman, with myself,
Lord Vincenti, being the champion.King and Queen will be going to BAM, 3
Kings and Gulf War and I will also be attending and helping keep him
from being killed J Working on land for Gulf War, look to the list for
further information as it comes. We are having archery practice every
Sunday (unless there is an event) from 12 to 2pm at Lord Christian's land.

*Herald: *not present

*A & S Minister: *not present

*Chivalric Marshal: *not present

*Webminister: *not present

*MOC: *not present

*HE Donnchadh: *We want to thank everyone who helped with Protectorate
especially with clean up. It went amazingly well. We had a total of 361
gated in. As Northern Regional Treasurer, I have been asked to do a gate
class for Wiesenfeuer; I am opening up for anyone who is interested in
coming to see how to run a gate how to coordinate a gate how to sit at
gate. It will be Thursday November 10^th at 7pm at HE Donnchadh house.

*Lord Jacq: *when and where is Axeman? Axeman is to be held November
11-13 at Camp Cimarron.

*Dame Alix:* The Elves for Father Christmas are working to make gifts
for children at Yule. We have 19 kids so far that plan on attending. You
can come to open A & S on Monday nights to help out if you wish.

*Lord Bucello: *On the 2^nd Monday of this month, November 14^th I will
be teaching wire weaving at The Hidden Castle in Norman.

*Lady Kylee: *Andy wants to tell everyone Hi!

*Lady Margherita (for Baroness Maleah): *HE Maleah and HE Ulf wanted to
let everyone know that they will be having the Orphan Thanksgiving at
their house. Everyone is welcome to come. Look to the list for more
information.

*Baronessa: *At BAM they need help with gate shifts, they will be in
2-hour increments. At the December Pop meeting I would like to have a
potluck and gift exchange. I will be bringing a turkey, if everyone can
bring a side. We can have a dirty santa or white elephant game. Also
anyone who wants to send a Christmas card to Orlando, bring to the Pop
meeting in December and I will get it to him.

Meeting adjourned 8:05pm