[Namron] Axeman Thank Yous

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:19:41 PST 2011

Greetings all!
I just wanted to send out a note to say thank you to
all those who worked so hard to make Axeman such a wonderful event. I
truely enjoyed myself and I hope you all did as well. Thank you to Lady
Ara for doing such a wonderful job of autocratting. Thank you to Master
Tadhg and Lady Meraud for putting on a fantastic tavern. Thank you to
Lady Bea for running the A and S competition. Thank you to Mistress
Stacia for running the raffle for the walk-in. Thank you to Lord Lorenzo
 for running the rapier competition. Thank you to Master Aethelstan for
ensuring that we had a chivalric competition. Thank you to Lady Droen
for running the bardic competition. Thank you to HL Samuel Ap Dewi for
running the archery championship. Thank you to HL Cian for running the
thrown weapons championship. Thank you to Dame Alix for running the
cooking symposium. Thank you to Lady Antonia for running water bearing.
Thank you to Master Etienne for running the children's championship. And
 I am sure that there is someone else I am forgetting and for that I
apologize, but please know that your hard work and efforts did not go
unappreciated.
Thank you all again! It was a wonderful event.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina