[Namron] Fw: [Ansteorra] iBards - downloads from Bardic artisans

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 11:47:55 PST 2011

oooooooh... shiny!  :)

YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Science

--------------------------
Something of note from Marion of Heatherdale, the folks of the
Ealdormere Bardic College and more.
Check it out: http://ibards.org/index.php

Welcome to iBards, your new online resource for bardic recordings!
Bardic Artists

Bards have held a place of honour throughout history as musicians,
entertainers, storytellers, and news-bringers. Here at iBards, I use
the term "Bardic" to describe any song, poem or tale that seeks to
tie in with that ancient tradition. Here you will discover some
modern-day bardic artists who are creating or perpetuating works that
reinforce the ideals of the Roman era, Dark Ages, Medieval era, and
Renaissance. If you are a bardic artist and would like to become
involved with the iBards project, I look forward to hearing from you
("contact us" link is at top right).

So please browse our growing catalog of recordings, and thank you for
supporting these independent artists!