[Namron] Happy Thanksgiving

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:23:29 PST 2011

We know you will be well fed this great day and that all of us will eat
well too. However the food, beverages, and desserts would be oh so much
better if we could look up from our plate to see your face across from
us! Let us all raise a cup this day and give thanks for all those that
are absent and send up a wish for a safe return.

We will miss you my friend!

Vincenti & Margherita